Follow lauxmyth on Twitter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Resource for Dialing Diagnostics

Just finished Safe Service and Dialing Diagnostics here at SAFETECH 2010. I think I passed. :-)

I spoke in the last few days about a good summary of this topic on the Sargent and Greenleaf site and took a moment to find it. I have this document in my service van for reference and yet I am not sure how often I have looked at it while doing jobs in the last few years.

S&G Mechanical Safe Lock Guide

Since the link location may change and other resources are there, it may be helpful to know the page from which I found this link.

Safe Lock Trouble-Shooting Resource Center

While this overview is excellent, it is for the one brand. However, many of the concepts are general in nature since a fly can get stuck in a LaGard or Mosler just as well. Also, the spline locations all shift in other brands. I do not feel this lessens its usefulness at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment