Follow lauxmyth on Twitter

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Subtle "Hello" to the LPO

I had the occasion to shop for new boot laces tonight at a store I both frequent as a shopper and do work as a contractor. As often happens, I am directed to do work in many stores by a Loss Prevention Officer (LPO) and know many of them across the city. However, this time I was there as a shopper and seeing the LPO, I just nodded a hello. In the trade, he or she has to talk first as they may want to be 'undercover' at the moment.

A nod is as good was a wink.

Oh yes, the boot laces. I had to use my angle grinder in a restaurant while it was open. One of cuts needed was vertical and I could not fire the spark stream UP into the air and all over the place. I shot it down and I guess some of it ... or enough of it ... hit my boot and burned partly through the shoe lace. Today the lace broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment